This page contains all the products I use and recommend myself. Most of this links are affiliate links, so I’ll get a small (3%-5%) commission on any sale. These help keep the site going, so thanks for the support.
If you’re a product manufacturer or distributor and would like to have your product reviewed on VeloNomad, please read more on the Cycling Product Reviews Information page.
Stay tuned for more. If you have any products you’d like reviewed, ask away.
Bike Bag Reviews
Check out all the VeloNomad Bike Bag reviews, as well as some related bike bag and bike luggage articles.
Scicon Aerocomfort 2.0 TSA review
Best bike bag on the market. Scicon AeroComfort 2 TSA review here.
BikND Helium Bike Bag
This is my favourite bike bag by far. The One of the best bike bags on the market. Read my BikND Helium bike bag review.
- If you’re in Australia, Cell Bikes stocks the BikND Helium.
- ProBikeKit sometimes has the BikND available – you can check here.
- You could always check Chain Reaction Cycles and Wiggle too.
EVOC Bike Travel Bag
I have used the EVOC and recommend it under circumstances –
check out my comprehensive video/photo EVOC Bike Travel Bag Review here. Lots of VeloNomad readers have bought this bag after reading this review.
You can get the EVOC using the below links.
- Wiggle + Road bike adaptor kit
- Chain Reaction Cycles + road bike adaptor kit (RBAK).
- ProBikeKit + Road bike adaptor kit
- Evans Cycles
Scicon Aero Comfort Plus (2011)
The Scicon ACP is a pretty decent bag. Check out my in depth review of the Scicon Aero Comfort Plus.
This bag is no longer stocked, so check out the Aero Comfort 2 TSA instead. The VeloNomad Scicon AeroComfort 2 TSA review here.
Chain Reaction Cycles Bike Bag and Wheel Bag set
A great value-for-money bag with really high quality and decent features.
Don’t muck around with cheap sunnies.
Luggage and Backpacks
Deuter Race EXP Air
Read the Deuter Race EXP Air review.
Dakine Split Roller luggage bag
Read the Dakine Split Roller review.
You can purchase the Dakine Split Roller through Chain Reaction Cycles.
Craft Base Layer
You can get the Craft Superlight mesh base layer from Wiggle and ProBikeKit.
- ProbikeKit White (try this link if that one doesn’t work)
- ProBikeKit, in Black (try this link if that one doesn’t work)
- Wiggle, in Black (try this link if that one doesn’t work)
I use and recommend the Giro Helmet Pod. I think the EVOC helmet bag is well worth a look too.
Get the Giro Helmet Pod from the links below.
- ProBikeKit (or use this link if that one doesn’t work)
- Chain Reaction Cycles (or use this link if that one doesn’t work)
You can get the EVOC Helmet Bag from the links below. Wiggle has it cheapest at time of publishing, at under AUD$50.
- EVOC from Chain Reaction Cycles (or use this link if that one doesn’t work)
- EVOC from PBK (or use this link if that one doesn’t work)
- EVOC from Wiggle (or use this link if that one doesn’t work)
SRAM Force and Apex Cassettes – Gearing for the Mountains
SRAM Force PG-1070:
- Get the SRAM Force from Wiggle
- Get the SRAM Force from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Evans Cycles
2XU Compression for Recovery and Long Haul Flights
Wiggle links are below, or check 2XU Compression stuff out on Chain Reaction Cycles (try this link if that doesn’t work).
Energy/Recovery – SIS Gels and Clif Bars
Check out my review of SIS Gels and Clif bars/products.
You can get these products from Wiggle.
Mobi Passport Prepaid 3G/Internet travel sims
A very cool idea and product; check out Mobi Passport here.
EVOC Saddle Bag
A great saddle bag, excellent for long rides, sportifs and travel. Read my EVOC Saddle Bag review.
- EnviroBike Box
- Foam Rollers
- Swiftwick Socks